2008/04/10

Hello! My fans!

Mona Lisa's opening for Pinky's blog.

[Words and sounds creation: Pinky
Video source: Youtube -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NCfnCXG01k]

I found a book called “Analysis Western-style painting” which covered with Mona Lisa. Actually I know she is so famous but I don’t know why she is so famous. Therefore, I decided to LEARN. The book is really good, it teaches me how to appreciate a painting with various illustrations, and it really stimulates my interest of painting. Now, if you have same kind of feeling of me, you could take a look on my blog, hope it could also touch you heart!
I’m going to use my own words to tell you how or the ways to appreciate painting. Actually, everyone get different feeling on different painting. How could the painting touch you is the most important. Let’s go! CONNOISSURE!!.


Briefly talk about the history of painting, painting is very important in human’s life. At the pre-history period, people use drawing to record the important issues in their lives. Later on, people use it to record the history, to paint the portrait and now even could express the feelings of the artist through painting.

Therefore, I’m gonna to focus on several main periods (from past to now) and those artists and theirs artworks who were famous or active at those periods.

  1. Renaissance and Mannerism (文藝復興)
  2. Barique and Rococo (巴洛克和洛可可)
  3. Neo-classicism, Romanticism, Impressionism (復古、浪漫、想像大會串)
  4. 19th Century (十九世紀)
  5. 20th Century (二十世紀)
  6. Generation I - 21st Century (I 世代)

沒有留言: